ELITE ACADEMY PRESENTATION - 2021/22
Thursday 26th November, 6pm
If you are currently in Year 11 with a passion for football, whilst we are in lockdown we are holding a series of Zoom meeting presentations for parents and students interested in continuing their studies after GCSE's with a Level 3 BTEC in Sports Coaching, (equivalent of up to 3 A-levels or 168 UCAS points). Interested students will then be invited to attend an Open Day, where they can experience a day at the Academy, including playing in a match on our 1st team pitch.
Working in conjunction with Virtual Learning UK, the BTEC course is a modular, online program delivered by our qualified in-house tutors providing support to our students in meeting their course objectives each month. (Additional Maths & English support is available as required)
- You will be coached daily by UEFA qualified coaches and play matches every week
- Home matches are played on the 1st team pitch with 3 qualified officials
- Our full-time Sports Physiotherapist is here every day to advise & assist with any injuries
- FA Level 1 coaching course included with the opportunity to study for Level 2
- We have a full-time dedicated Chef providing breakfast and lunch
- Full Academy kit package included
- IT equipment provided
To register for our Zoom Academy Presentation, please complete the form below.